Are you wanting to know what is happening at PAAR? Are you looking for upcoming classes and events? Please click the flyer to see all of PAAR’s events and education classes coming up! http://conta.cc/1kOIrM1
2013 – Year in Review –
Highlights and Trends for the Quad-City Area
PAAR 2014 President
The secret’s out! The AAR Spring Convention is coming back to Prescott, April 15-18!
This year our theme is Secrets of the Savvy REALTOR® and this year we’ll feature:
- Eight C/E courses to choose from.
- NAR Director of Digital Engagement Nobu Hata will discuss ways to integrate analytics and customer reviews into your marketing strategy for dynamic results.
- Make the transition from discovery to execution with a visit to the AAR Genius Bar. There, tech experts will answer your toughest tech questions and put you on the path to success with hands-on demonstrations and one-on-one assistance.
- Get industry updates from AAR CEO Michelle Lind; go paperless with tips from The Good Life Team’s Garry Wise; and hear from legal experts from around the state on ways to manage your risk.
- Learn ways to avoid deal breakers, shortcomings, slow markets and everything else that keeps Arizona REALTORS® up at night.
- Keep your client pipeline full with unparalleled opportunities to network with agents in your area!
We hope to see you there!
TO: All Realtors
The billing for MLS Services is now set up to be automated from the Flexmls Web system effective immediately.
All users will receive an invoice for MLS fees due in their primary email account identified in the MLS system.
The first billing will be going out tonight for the MLS fees for March and are due by March 31st in the amount of $20.
The MLS billing will now be billable monthly and requires a minimum monthly fee of $20.
MLS users can also now pay the fee monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually at the rate of $20 per month.
Additional information will be sent directly to MLS subscribers with the first invoice tonight with instructions for making your payment online at Flex.
Payments can also be made by check or cash at the PAAR Office.
What a great year 2013 was for PAAR! Please check out the full list of accomplishments below!
From our help with the Yarnell fire, MLS reduction refunding over $24,000 to our members, and reaching 104% of our RAPAC goal, PAAR achieved many things in 2013.
Please click below to read the full list of accomplishments your committees and PAAR Officers and Directors achieved for you! It is truly remarkable!