What is an Affiliate?
An Affiliate is a non-REALTOR® business member that offers services utilized by REALTORS®. Examples of businesses that are Affiliates include banks, title companies, financial/mortgage services, insurance companies, photographers, home inspectors, builders and contractors, and many more.
Apply for Affiliate Membership
PAAR has two levels of Affiliate Membership:
- First Business Member: This is the primary Affiliate member for the company.
- Second Business Member: This is an additional staff person from the same company.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
Affiliate membership connects you with PAAR’s REALTOR® membership, maximizing exposure and networking opportunities for your business. Some of the many benefits include:
- Listed in online directory
- Access to market statistics
- Access to PAAR networking events and classes (registration fees may apply)
- Opportunity to join a PAAR committee
- Access to member rosters (rules apply)
- And more!
Affiliate Sponsorship Opportunities
PAAR offers a variety of sponsorship levels for individual events, including Membership Meetings, education and training, and RAPAC fundraisers. We also offer breakfast and lunch sponsorships for our classes and other programs. Contact Membership@paar.org and Education@paar.org to learn more.