REALTORS CARE is a program here at the Prescott Area Association of REALTORS (PAAR) whereby we solicit examples and instances where our PAAR Members CARE about and are involved in and contribute to the communities and neighborhoods they live in.
This could be
- Volunteering for a Charity Organization, on Committees or Board of Directors
- Volunteering at a local hospitals
- Fundraising for Charities (Local and National Charities)
- Charitable Contributions made by individuals or an office
- Working within Local Community Organizations (Lions Club, Rotary Club, etc)
- Serving on HOA Boards or Committees
- Volunteering with City, County and State Government Organizations
- and so on
PAAR would like to collect all this information on a regular basis, and let our community know via our website and the local newspaper about how much REALTORS CARE about their community
So won’t you please fill out this form, and let us know how you CARE about the community you live in.
Your input can be anonymous if you choose (name or office is not required).