PAAR Member Benefit- Tech Helpline
As a member of PAAR, one of the many benefits that your membership entitles you to is the Tech Helpline! This is a service provided by AAR designed to help you with your computer and technical issues.
To use the Tech HelpLine, you can call them at (866) 232-1791, connect with one of their analysts online at http://chat.techhelpline.com, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM EST, and on Saturdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST.
What’s covered by this service?
- Computer repair, laptop repair, and PC repair
- Smart phones and tablets
- Virus removal and virus protection
- Email help and internet problems assistance
- Software applications and software repair
- Hardware problem repair
- Printer help, scanner repair, monitor problem repair
- Data recovery services
- Network problem repair
- Spyware removal
- and much more! For complete details and information, please visit this link.
However, this service does not cover problems with MLS or eSign and zipForm® Plus. For the former, contact FlexMLS or the PAAR office. For the latter, call AAR Business Services at (480) 304-8930, or toll free at (866) 833-7357, or via email at email@example.com.
Tech Helpline’s friendly, expert computer analysts are U.S. based and comprise a team of the most highly qualified technical support professionals in the tech support industry. Tech Helpline tech support includes:
- No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call
- Support available Mon. thru Fri. from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time and Sat. 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mountain Time
- Experienced, reliable, professional and courteous assistance
- Assistance in English or Spanish
- Analysts available via live technical support or online chat
- Installing the Tech Helpline Widget allows you to easily reach tech support