Nominate Your Peers for a PAAR Award!
Good Day PAAR Members. Our Annual Awards Banquet is just around the corner, so today is the day to nominate your peers for the recognition they deserve. If you haven’t heard, PAAR’s Annual Installation and Awards Event is Oct. 27, 2017 at 6 p.m. at the Plaza View Ballroom. To register, visit the PAAR Member Page.
We can’t wait to celebrate the accomplishments of our members who have worked diligently on behalf of each of you and our association this year, and managed to provide professional services to the communities they serve as well. We have an amazing group!
This year we are making a few changes to the installation and awards event including adding the selection of several new awards in addition to REALTOR of the Year and we are asking you to help us identify the folks that deserve to be recognized by nominating them! Nominations will be open for all of the awards through Friday, Sept. 15 at 4 p.m. Shortly after, members will be invited to vote online and pick those that will be recognized as part of this year’s awards program.
Learn more about the awards that will be given out below:
- Realtor of the Year —The award recognizes a REALTOR for their involvement in the REALTOR association, including but not limited to leadership positions, committee and/or task force participation. The REALTOR would also display good business conduct, service to clients and other business practices and faithfulness to the laws, rules and regulations, the Code of Ethics and the furtherance of the principles of good real estate practices. Additionally, the REALTORS commitment to service clubs, civic and charitable activities, political activities and community service activities will be considered.
- Affiliate of the Year – This award recognizes a Prescott Area Association of REALTORS® (PAAR) Affiliate Member who supports PAAR and REALTOR Members with integrity and a commitment to excellence. In addition to activity with PAAR, the Affiliate of the Year is recognized as a person with impeccable business standards, as well as having a professional attitude towards improving our community.
- Good Neighbor Award – This award recognizes a Prescott Area Association of REALTORS® (PAAR) REALTOR® who has made an extraordinary impact on their community, or on the national or world stage, through volunteer work.
- Distinguished Service Award – The award recognizes REALTORS® who have provided many years of leadership and distinguished service to PAAR. The Distinguished Service Award (DSA) is the association’s most prestigious award. While intended to recognize high-quality service to the association on a long-term basis, the DSA should not necessarily be viewed as an “end-of-career” or “lifetime achievement” award. Recipients shall have demonstrated a high level of commitment to PAAR; contributed a substantial amount of time, effort and creative imagination; and established a record of effective participation in association affairs, and a contributor to RAPAC (REALTORS® of Arizona Political Action Committee). Recipients’ association activities shall have set a high standard and be worthy of emulation. The DSA will be awarded only once to each recipient.
- Rising Star Award – This award recognizes a Prescott Area Association of REALTORS® (PAAR) agent who has been licensed in the last five years and is active in the community and association. Additionally, this agent promotes professional enthusiasm and best exemplifies the Code of Ethics.
If you haven’t registered for the Installation and Awards event, visit the PAAR Members Page to reserve your spot. Additionally, please help us thank our Platinum Sponsors Yavapai Title, CNN Mortgage, Homes and Land, Country Bank and On Q Financial; our Awards sponsor Fairway Independent Mortgage, our Entertainment sponsor America’s Preferred Home Warranty, our Program Sponsor Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, our Photography Sponsor Cut It’s a Print – Tour Factory and our Centerpiece Sponsor Empire West Title for helping to make this year’s event extra special for all of you! Always remember a great way to thank an affiliate is with your business.
If you have any questions about the awards or about the event, please let Amanda know by emailing email@example.com.
To nominate, click here.