Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
The Prescott Area Association of REALTORS® respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, PAAR will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to PAAR’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, PAAR will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by PAAR or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to PAAR’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where PAAR can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not PAAR, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
PAAR may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event PAAR removes the allegedly infringing materials, PAAR will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that PAAR removed or disabled access to the materials. PAAR may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
PAAR reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact PAAR’s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist SAAR in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
PAAR registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). PAAR’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Heidi M. Howard
Prescott Area Association of REALTORS®
3719 Karicio Ln.
Prescott, AZ 86303